In light of the fact that the coronavirus is, unfortunately, spreading rapidly in the UK, we ask that all attendees follow the procedures below:
1. If you feel unwell, have a sniffle/ cold or a temperature, please stay at home.
2. Wash hands at the hall before your activity starts. Avoid touching own face
3. Clean equipment at the end of each session( please try and bring your own wipes and anti bacteria if possible, although some available in the kitchen )
4. If you sneeze or cough please catch it with a tissue and dispose immediately, there are tissues and bins in all rooms
5. People who have visited China or Italy in the past month should not attend any events /activities in the hall.
6. Whenever possible use a tissue when opening and closing doors.
7. Avoid hugs, kisses and shaking hands.
8. Please use a brush to sweep the floors if there are bits or crumbs. There is a broom in the back room and a brush and pan under the kitchen sink.
9. If you have made drinks please wash mugs/cups/glasses in hot soapy water. Please ensure no crumbs are left on kitchen worktops, there are anti- bacterial wipes in the kitchen and toilets. Use the hand drier rather than a towel.
We are waiting delivery of a hand sanitiser to be placed in the entrance hall.
Apologies for the long list, it is not intended to cause panic but to keep everyone safe and well. We hope the hall can continue to be used as long as possible and we are closely following NHS guidance on a daily basis.
Thanks in advance on this issue.